Hard Surface Modeler
With an emphasis on proportion, form, detail, and functionality, as a Hard Surface Modeler you will create three dimensional CG assets to be painted, animated, and used in production.
- Creates three-dimensional hard surface models such as vehicles, mechanical objects, props, and environments.
- Works closely with animation, paint, and look development. Employs specific software tools to build the geometric structure of the object and ensures that the model will satisfy the requirements of the production.
- In building an object, the modeler must incorporate technical expertise, artistic ability, an understanding of mechanisms, and a basic understanding of animation.
- Works with production team (art leadership, technical directors, look development, and animators) to confirm accuracy and style.
- Builds the geometry of CG models, with an understanding of how the geometry will be used in the production process.
- Must be fluent with Maya.
Senior Lighting Artist
Looking for talented lighting and compositing artists to develop lighting looks and light rigs for use with our CG assets.
Lighting stills and animations of vehicles and characters that meets the vision of the Director and the Supervisors.
Establish schedules and technical requirements to achieve high quality looks while working in a fast paced environment with high output requirements.
Able to work independently on creative look development using commercial and proprietary lighting and compositing tools.
Develop techniques to render the necessary layers with appropriate compositing software with detailed documentation.